Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 44

Thread: The other forum

  1. #31
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The other forum

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: aphrodite4evermore</div><div class="ubbcode-body">claim they do. </div></div>

    Were you not on this board when they were?? I don't think anybody is "claiming" anything...Everybody on here seen it, many, many, times
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  2. #32
    Inactive Member aphrodite4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    537
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The other forum

    It was probably when I was just posting on one or two threads on here. I know a lot say that hokie was on the religious forum a lot and I never go on there so I may have missed it.
    RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
    DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
    RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
    [img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The other forum

    Here is his topics from only one week, and the religion board is so slow, no one else even started a topic all week, yet he cam up with all these.....


    Forgiveness scriptures by weedeater
    2 35 05/29/07 10:59 AM
    by weedeater
    Contradictions?
    ( 1 2 all ) by weedeater
    12 88 05/29/07 09:45 AM
    by weedeater
    Interesting read
    ( 1 2 all ) by weedeater
    12 52 05/29/07 09:43 AM
    by weedeater
    Colossians by weedeater
    0 16 05/28/07 10:42 AM
    by weedeater
    Psalm 91 by weedeater
    2 41 05/25/07 03:59 PM
    by weedeater
    Parable of the Pencil by weedeater
    0 32 05/24/07 10:56 AM
    by weedeater
    A lunch with God by weedeater
    0 23 05/24/07 10:50 AM
    by weedeater
    God doesn't exist argument by weedeater
    0 32 05/24/07 10:42 AM
    by weedeater
    Psalm 4
    ( 1 2 all ) by weedeater
    10 57 05/24/07 10:14 AM
    by weedeater
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  4. #34
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The other forum

    by the way weedeater was his third name, cause he had already been kicked off twice
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  5. #35
    Inactive Member aphrodite4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    537
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The other forum

    Maybe he just likes to post and since the religion forum is slow maybe he thought if he posted a lot of topics it might apeal to more people. I did know that weedeater was his 3rd name. I do not see what is wrong with making a bunch of posts.
    RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
    DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
    RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
    [img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]

  6. #36
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The other forum

    I could care less if he made 50 posts or not. The simple fact is Sportsnut can say he had Bill Gates himself check it out, I posted point blank what it was doing. And then not Sportsnut, but LPD (surely they aren't the same person...I'm guessing there are tons of people who post with messages like 'you will see. there is an answer. Many say. Few know.' but anyhow, as I said, it wasn't something that came up everytime, so maybe when Billy Bob the Guru came to the board it didn't hit that time, I don't know, but when you turn a blind eye to something that could cause people problems, and pretend that it's not real, thats stupid.

    Most people use their computers anymore to pay bills, make purchases, do their banking, so anything that allows remote access (or tries to install something), I think a person should pay a bit more attention to instead of trying to say 'oh you're just downing our board'

    If you and yours want to stay on that board, that is fine. As you'll notice I said nothing about it on here until after I tried to go about things proper and B-b-bobby decided to try and turn it into something else. If I was trying to do what conspiracy boy thought, I'd have said it on here, and never worried about posting it on there.

    I tried the high road twice. Twice was 2 times to many when dealing with some people.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  7. #37
    Inactive Member aphrodite4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    537
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The other forum

    I am on that board at least 5 times a day, usually a lot more than that trying to make sure I keep an eye on things, and not once has my virus scanner detected anything, I have not had a single pop up, not one single problem. I understand that if something was there it might not happen every single time, but you'd think since I've made almost 700 posts on there since May, that I might have had it at least once. And I depend on my computer for shopping, banking, and more importantly for my job. Im not going to do anything to endanger it.
    RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
    DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
    RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
    [img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]

  8. #38
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The other forum

    You know, if I were a conspiracy theorist like some people...th laughinghard1
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  9. #39
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The other forum

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You know, if I were a conspiracy theorist like some people...th laughinghard1 </div></div>


    Conspiracy pwns
    GO VOLS

  10. #40
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The other forum

    Sorry Aphrodite, here I thought that I worked in the computer field, even had a degree in it, and had been employed in for over 10 years. I should have realized that all that defers to 'nuh-uh'
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •